Saturday, October 3, 2009

Lifetime Made For TV nightmare










PLEASE DONATE To the TOXIC MOLD VICTIMS Dental & Medical Fund


Basically my experience at Strong & Eastman Dental has been a Lifetime Made For TV nightmare. In the beginning of August, after dealing with three other over rated tooth polishers, I finally was given a referral to have the #30 that was rotting in my mouth for the past year, due to a hairline fracture no dentist with 35+ years of experience would see until I pointed it out to them & talked medical terminology over their head.




I was in so much pain that I was ready to jump off a skyscraper; yet even with all my X-Rays on a CD, a referral, & telling Strong ER how much pain I was in; I had to come in four times (the second visit was with some arrogant know it all who had to run in & out of the room 15 times to talk to her boss because I was using medical terminology that was 10 stories over her head; she kept pushing to take X-Rays when I had shown her the X-Rays on the computer three times) just to get a tooth that was rotting in my mouth due to a hairline fracture from a root canal that was never done right in the first place. As you can see, my faith in Dentists is warranted:




I believe it was 09-05-09 that I was taken to Strong ER. After informing the entry level person (a very competent Asian gentleman to whom his name has slipped my mind) of the fact that I drove 7 hours from Plattsbugh to Strong ER because my apartment was shut down due to black mold contamination; Billy Young (Billy Jo?) shined a light in my mouth for 3-5 seconds & flat out refused me medications. I demanded she see the video evidence of the black mold in my apartment:




She tried to slink out of it, & your computers refuse to play video files; so all I could do was show her pictures of the inside of my mouth & the tissues rotting falling away & shedding white (it looked like almost dried sperm) tissues indicative of an obvious systemic fungal infection {which anyone worth their salt would have prescribed me Fluconazol, not NYSTATIN which is non-systemic & contains sugar {which FEEDS a black mold infection}. I was talking so far over her head that her superior told her to write me a prescription for NYSTATIN; a non-sytemic anti-fungal for a fungus other than what I was infected with.


After getting the #2 & #30 removed due to the fungal infection no-one (till I demanded Xiomara Restrepo {09-15-09} quit treating me like a 5 year old with downs syndrome & get a real Doctor in here to look over the photographic evidence I had of the issues I was having with my prior surgery & the fungal infection). Dr. Thierer came in at last to save the day for the entry level clowns you have hacking people like me up since August. My condition was far worsened by these students incompetence, arrogance, & failure to listen to or believe a patient.
Take into account that for three; count em 3 weeks I begged Strong & Eastman Dental to get me an appointment on a Tuesday, or Thursday because I lived 7 hours away & no one took Medicaid in Plattsburgh. I let them know I was in agony, infection & would have to drop out of college if they could not accommodate me.
I was blown off for over three weeks, almost died from the infection & had to drop out of classes where I was a National Honors, 8 Time Dean's List, Lamba Pi Eta student at Suny Plattsburgh.







Regards,


Pete Helfrich

No comments:

Post a Comment